Maybe it's not the most polished game but I like the concept. Good work!
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Stick Nightmare is a simple puzzle-platform game where you control yourself after having some drinks at a local bar.
* Easy to pick up and play: Run, jump, walk and warp. That's all you'll going to do.
* Quite Difficult: The game is aimed for those who are looking for a challenging platformer and speed runners. Difficulty based on level design, not on cheap deaths or surprise attacks. May provoke some rage.
* Casual Support: You may progress in the game even if you die a thousand times and take 3 hours to finish a level.
* Rewards for hardcore: Earn medals for not dying and milestones for completing some requirements.
* Realistic storyline: Yep. Quite realistic.
This game is under development.
Game by: PCMXMS
Music by: Pluft
Art by: Syng
|Published||191 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Tags||2D, Controller, Difficult, Puzzle-Platformer|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.